Click on the links below to learn more about each item in the Reports Toolbar:
The Reports Toolbar includes several tools related to your account's Reports. Use the Toolbar to view bounces, unsubscribes, view API logs, use the Delivery Optimizer, or check Global Suppression.
Hover over Disengagements to view the following:
- Unsubscribed Domains
- Global Suppression
Read more about Unsubscribe and Bounce Management.
- Logs for Standard API
- Logs for Transactional Event API
If using the API, the Standard API Log and the Transactional Event API Log record the operation, result, time stamp, and IP address.
The Delivery Optimizer allows you to evaluate your account for email authentication and deliverability. Use this tool to check for a list of all recently used from domains, or check email authentication for a specific domain or specific SPF record.
- Check all my recently used FROM domains: click the blue button CHECK # DOMAINS to see a list of your recently used from address domains, including a check for DNS records, SPF record validity and inclusion of JangoMail, and a DKIM record setup and enabled.
- Check a specific domain: type a domain in the box and click CHECK THIS DOMAIN. This tool includes a check for DNS records, SPF record validity and inclusion of JangoMail, and a DKIM record setup and enabled.
- Check an email address: type an email address in the box and click VALIDATE THIS ADDRESS. This tool will check if an email address is correctly formed, appears on your unsubscribe or bounce lists, and will show if the address appears as a recipient for any recent broadcast campaign or transactional message.
- Check an SPF record: paste an SPF record for a domain and click VALIDATE THIS RECORD. This tool includes a check
Under Report Settings > specify the Time Zone for your account. The default Time Zone for an account is UTC +0.
The Time Zone setting applies to the following:
- Scheduling Campaigns via the JangoMail Interface
- Campaign Reports
- Transactional Reports
By default, reports are shown in UTC (Coordinated Universal Time). SMTP logs will always be displayed utilizing UTC time.