Learn how to search for a specific list, email address or by your additional fields of data:
Search for a list by name
- Navigate to Lists.
- Enter the full name or partial name of your list in the Search box
Search for an email address or field
- In the Lists section, click on SEARCH MEMBERS in the toolbar
- In the pop-up box, use the dropdown to choose which field you wish to search
- Enter the value(s), such as email address, that you would like to search
- Choose the radio button, Search all lists, if you would like to search all lists in your account
- OR, specify the list(s) you would like to search in the box
- Click SEARCH MEMBERS. The search function will only query a full email address. You will not be able to query a domain only, such as "@gmail.com"
Article is closed for comments.