JangoMail's Website Opt-In Form allows your visitors to sign up for your emails and automatically be added to your list inside of your JangoMail account. The form can be hosted by us or you can generate HTML code and host the opt-in form yourself.
How to Create a JangoMail Website Opt-In Form
1. To begin, you must use an existing list for your Opt-In Form OR create a new list to be used
2. Navigate to Lists > Opt-In Forms
3. Click CREATE AN OPT-IN FORM
4. In the pop-up, use the dropdown to select the list that will be used for your Opt-In Form
5. Click CREATE OPT-IN FORM
6. Select your preferences on the tabs provided
7. Click VIEW LIVE FORM to preview. You may copy the URL in this window and link to it from your website and emails
8. Alternatively, you may copy the HTML code and add this form to your own site. To copy the HTML code, click DOWNLOAD HTML CODE
Important Note: For a form with more fields than just "Email Address", you must first add new fields to your list. Interested in a more dynamic sign up form with pull down choices, radio buttons, or large comment boxes? This tutorial explains how to edit fields for just that!