Create a list or send a campaign from Reports. Filter opens and clicks reports down to any level to create a list or immediately send a campaign to the recipients in the report.
- Create an Email List from a Report
- Send a Campaign to the email addresses in the report
These icons are available in our Opens and Clicks reports for our email broadcast campaigns. Opens and Clicks can be accessed from the Reports Dashboard. To access Page Views, click on the Subject line of your message in the Reports section.
|Opens and Clicks
How to Create an Email List from a Report
- Go to Reports.
- Pull up an Opens and Clicks by clicking on any number in those columns.
- Use the Filter to narrow down your report to the recipients who you would like to add to your Email List. In this example, we are creating an Email List that includes recipients who clicked on a certain link.
- Click on the Envelope Icon.
- You can either create a list or send directly to the addresses listed in the report.
- Choose Create a list if you would like to return to your selection in the future.
- You might be asked to allow scripted windows. If not, proceed to step 6. Otherwise, click on the message on the top of the screen and choose to allow scripted windows. Then click on the Create a List link again.
- There will be a short wait while JangoMail creates your List. When it is ready, it will appear in the section under the Lists tab.
- In a few moments, JangoMail will upload an Email List from the report and direct you to the Messages Page so that you can begin composing your message.
|Automation can maximize your profit while minimizing your work.