Welcome to JangoMail! Let's get you on track to send your first campaign.
Follow the steps below, or click to jump to a section:
- Log in to JangoMail
- Add Images and Files
- Create or Upload a List
- Create a Campaign
- Review your Reports
Log in to JangoMail
You will first need to log into your account here. You will need your username and password. Reminder, your username is never an email address with JangoMail.
You made it in! You will move through the account using the Gray Tool Bar.
Add Images and Files
If you will be adding images, or linking files in your messages, you can store those inside your account under Files. To add a new file:
- Go to Files
- To upload a file, click the upload box to choose your file(s) from your computer or drag the files to the upload box
- Your image or file will be instantly uploaded to your JangoMail account
Create or Upload a List
You will need an email address or list of email addresses to send a campaign/message. You can easily upload a list of email addresses using the Quick Upload method. This will name your list (based off of your file name), create any fields (columns of data) based off of your headers, and import all members in one shot.
It is best if you start with having email addresses in the first column of your list.
- Go to Lists
- To upload a list, click the upload box to choose your file(s) from your computer or drag the files to the upload box. We will send you an email when the upload completes. This can take a few minutes depending on the size of your list
Create a Campaign
You can create a new campaign a number of ways; start with a blank message, use a JangoMail Template, FTP your HTML template, or copy and paste your HTML template into the message editor.
- Go to Campaigns
- Click New Message
- Select an option to get started; 1) with a New Blank Message, 2) with my Templates, 3) with a JangoMail Template, or 4) with an Uploaded Template
For more information on how to use the WYSIWYG V4 Message Editor, go here.
How to Edit a Campaign
You can only make changes/edits to a message that you have Saved. If you send a message or schedule it to be sent, you will not be able to make changes and save them.
- Go to Campaigns
- Click the pencil button next to the campaign
- Make changes and click Send or Save
Copying a Message
If you have created and sent a message in the past and want to use it again you will need to Copy the message and send it again.
- Go to Campaigns
- Click the folder button to copy the campaign
- Deselect the properties of the message you do NOT want to copy and click YES
Sending a Campaign
Once you have created your message, you can send your campaign or send a test.
- Test (Preview)
- Use this option to send a Preview to one or more email addresses and/or a specified Test List. The test message will have "Preview" appended to your subject line. Tests are a copy of your original campaign/message, and are assigned a unique campaign ID.
- Use this option to send your campaign/message to your recipients. You can send to one or more lists, and/or individual email addresses. To send the same campaign again to the same recipients or different, you must copy the previously-sent campaign.
Review your Reports
Once your campaign has sent, review your reports. Reports are updated automatically and in real-time.
- Go to Reports
- Click OPEN CAMPAIGN DASHBOARD to review
- The report numbers can be clicked to view additional data for each report. All percentages are based on the results for each report (ex: opens or clicks) and how many recipients you had for the message. Reports can be downloaded by clicking the envelope icon.
- Recipients - Email addresses that were sent a message for this campaign.
- Opens - Email addresses that opened the campaign.
- Clicks - Email addresses that clicked on a URL in your message.
- Unsubscribes - Email addresses that clicked the unsubscribe link in your message.
- Bounces - Email addresses that JangoMail could not successfully deliver to as a result of an issue with the email address (aka bounced email address).
- Complaints - Email addresses that have marked your message as Junk or Spam. These are automatically added to your account's unsubscribe list, to prevent you from sending to them again.
- Blocks - This is a report of addresses that we could not deliver to as a result of an issue with your sending reputation, the IP Address reputation, the content of the message, or based on past users' actions.
|Need more assistance?|
|Contact us for a demo!|
|Contact Support by chat, ticket, or call 937-701-7140|
Article is closed for comments.