Create additional users for your account. This feature allows for better control and coordination of use when you have a team, interns, clients who wish to see reports, or other unique situations. Setting up additional users allows you to simply delete the user if needed.
How to Create an Additional User
- Sign into your account with your master login and go to Settings → Account → Users
- Under Create a new user, input the information for a new user
- By default, the new user will have zero (0) permissions granted. To grant access and permissions, click on the link for the user under Permissions
|API||User has access to the API (Requires additional permissions to utilize methods)|
|Files||User has access to the "Files" page in UI and all file methods in API|
|Lists||User has access to the "Lists" page in UI and all list methods in API|
|Campaigns||User can send campaigns via UI and API|
|Campaigns||User has access to Campaigns and all API campaign methods that are not related to reporting and sending|
|My Account||User has access to the "My Account" page (minus Usage tab) in UI and all non-usage account methods in API|
|Reports||User has access to the "Billing History" page in UI (Requires Account permissions)|
|Reports||User has access to the "Complaint Rates" page in UI|
|Reports||User has access to the "Reports" page in UI and all reporting methods in API|
|Reports||User has access to the "Usage History" page in UI and usage methods in API (Requires Account permissions)|
|Sending||User has access to send transactional messages via API and express-relay|
|Settings||User has access to the "Automations" page in UI|
|Settings||User has access to the "Settings" page in UI and all settings methods in API|
Important: Additional users do not have access to FTP. Only the master user can utilize this function.
How could this apply to me?
- If an employee handles the various account tasks, but should not be able to see and change billing information, leave permissions for My Account and Billing History unchecked.
- If you have interns or team members who create the email content, but every campaign requires your approval in order to send, leave User can send campaigns via UI and API unchecked.
|JangoMail understands the importance of quality and content control. These other features will help you build a strong brand!|
Article is closed for comments.