If you have your own HTML source code, designed outside of JangoMail, you may definitely use JangoMail to send your message.
How to create a campaign with the Plain Text Editor
- Go to Campaigns > New Campaign > New Blank Campaign.
- In the right-hand corner, click to choose PLAIN TEXT EDITOR. If you already see CKEditor, this means you are currently using the Plain Text Editor.
- Outside of JangoMail, go to your HTML code. Copy your HTML code. (Note: Make sure you are viewing it as raw code so that you are viewing the tags. Normally, this would be in Notepad or the HTML view of your HTML program.)
- Go back to your campaign in JangoMail and paste your HTML code into the editor.
- Once you have created, copied, edited, saved, or tested, you're ready to hit SEND CAMPAIGN
You may include any personalization code and any special JangoMail URLs (unsubscribe, view-as-webpage, etc.) within the code you generate. Use our personalization syntax or our URLs exactly. For more information, review our documentation. Do not switch to any other HTML editor. All editors code in their own particular way. Our tool may not be compatible and could modify your code in an unexpected fashion.
File references need to be full URLs of the file’s web location. It is common for programs to default to local or relative referencing. Make sure you check both links and image tags. Some examples follow:
Good: <IMG src="http://www.mywebsite.com/images/myimage.jpg">
Bad: <IMG src="/images/myimage.jpg">
Bad: <IMG src="file://c:/myfolder/myimage.jpg">
Good: <A href="http://www.mywebsite.com/index.htm">
Bad: <A href="/index.htm">
|Make a strong impact on your recipients by building a strong brand!|